The presence of curtains in the house can make the house more beautiful. But due to the daily busyness we often forget to take care of these curtains.
Here are simple steps how to care for curtains:
1. Wash curtains at least once every two months.
2. Remove the curtains from the ring or crocheted curtains, so as not to damage the washing machine at the time.
3. Put curtains into the washing machine, wash approximately 3 times. Because curtains typically absorb more dust.
4. During the washing process, you can clean the windows or doors that are covered with curtains.
5. Last, give fragrance so that the curtains keep fragrant for a long time.