The kitchen is one of areas in the home with lots of activities and often leave impurities and garbage, here are quick and easy kitchen cleaning tips just for you.
1. Prepare tools and cleaner for kitchen grease to clean the kitchen. Prepare a dry cloth, wet wipes, cleaning fluid, soft brush and small brush. Simple cleaning liquids like dish soap can be used to clean the kitchen safely and without leaving any residue.
2. You can use hydrogen peroxide to clean your kitchen. It can work to remove most stains in the kitchen. To make the cleaning fluid, you simply mix the same amount of hydrogen peroxide to water. For stains that are difficult to remove, you can combine hydrogen peroxide with enough baking soda to remove stubborn stains. If you do not have baking soda, shaving cream can be used as an alternative.
3. If you are using marble as the kitchen table, use a solution of liquid dish soap to clean the marble. Harsh cleaning chemicals like carbolic acid will damage the marble, as well as vinegar or acidic cleaning materials will also damage the marble. Solution of hydrogen peroxide can also be used for stubborn stains on marble surfaces.
4. One of the ways to keep your kitchen clean is by cleaning the stain immediately. Clean the spills of food or cooking in the kitchen equipment before it dry.
5. Kitchen utensils made of metal such as spoon, fork or knife can be cleaned using a cloth or a towel that is soaked with baking soda.
6. The stove and the kitchen parts that are made of stainless steel can be exposed to stains. Of course the stains and can eventually damage the existing anti-rust coating. To avoid this, you can use a soft cloth to clean them. The use of a soft cloth is intended to avoid scratching that would ruin the existing anti-rust coating.
7. Boiling water can be used to clean up spilled food stains on the stove and burned stains in a microwave.
8. Clean the refrigerator. Dispose any foods that are no longer well worth eating. Clean up spilled food and other impurities that may be left in the refrigerator. Use the wet foam to clean the walls of your refrigerator.
9. The floor should be the last part to be cleaned. Solution of hydrogen peroxide can be used to spray the floor. Clean the floor with a mop.